Organic Lavender Oil
"I recently bought the lavender oil and oh wow, the smell is incredible! Lovely oil as a body moisturiser and great as a hot oil scalp treatment, especially if you suffer from any dry skin conditions or dermatitis like me," - our customers about Lavender Oil.
Organic Lavender Oil aroma is one of a kind and cannot be mistaken with anything else. The most versatile oil of all has a beautiful rich green colour. Health benefits for the skin can be attributed to its antiseptic, anti-fungal, calming and relaxing properties.
+ Skin Care - Lavender Oil treats acne, wrinkles, soothes psoriasis and other inflammatory conditions. It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns as it improves the formation of scar tissues.
+ Boosts blood circulation.
+ Bug Repellent; effective on lice, lice eggs, and nits.
+ Calming and relaxing aroma can help to get a good night sleep.
- As a fantastic complement for any kind of therapeutic massages.
- For daily SPA treatments and body care rituals.
- As a ready cosmetic and body care products enrichment.
- As a natural ingredient for professional and homemade skincare products, soap making and aromatherapy.
- Lavender Oil has a calming effect that helps to have a better night sleep. Use as a body or face oil or massage a bit into scalp and hair just before going to bed.
- To repel lice apply Lavender Oil to dry and clean hair, and cover the head with a shower cap. Leave for several hours. Repeat the same treatment after 7 days. You can add Tea Tree essential oil for better results.
- Apply Lavender Oil directly on mild burns and sunburns, scratches and wounds.
Directions Can be applied directly onto the desired area or used in various oil blends, body and bath care, hair care, after sun care formulations. Shake well before use. Once applied give a few minutes for the skin to absorb the oil before you dress. Keep away from the children, seek advice if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ingredients Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower* Extracted in Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)* Non-GMO *Certified Organic
Scent Distinctive Lavender smell
Colour Dark Green
Method of extraction Infusion (Maceration)
A process of triple maceration has been applied, which means that plant matter was replaced three times into the same solvent (Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil) for the purpose of extracting maximum amount of beneficial properties. The process of extraction works by molecular diffusion, which is very slow, so it takes a few months to obtain a premium infusion.