Wildcrafted Linden Blossom Oil
Linden tree produces its small, sweetly scented white flowers, that are harvested in June. It’s my family’s tradition to gather linden blossoms each year, which were incorporated into the production of our Wildcrafted Linden Blossom Oil. This golden coloured oil with a nectarous aroma is packed with antioxidants and antiviral properties.
+ Skin care - Linden Oil is an excellent choice for all skin conditions, especially those related to stress. Acne, psoriasis and generally irritated and inflamed skin all respond well to blends with linden oil.
+ Rejuvenating - promotes radiant and youthful appearance.
+ Calming - for body and mind.
+ Effective stress buster.
+ Hair care - excellent nourishing properties make Linden Oil a wonderful addition to shampoos and other hair care products.
- As a fantastic complement for any kind of therapeutic massages.
- For daily SPA treatments, face and hair care rituals.
- As a ready cosmetic and face care products enrichment.
- As a natural ingredient for professional and homemade skincare products, soap making and aromatherapy.
- Massage a few drops of Linden Blossom Oil into your clean face or steam facial.
- To use as a natural de-tangler and as a leave-in treatment rub a few drops of oil into washed damp hair.
- Add 5-10ml of oil to 100ml shampoo/conditioner, shake well.
Directions Can be applied directly onto the desired area or used in various oil blends, skin care, facial care, hair care, bath and body formulations. Shake well before use. Keep away from the children, seek advice if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ingredients Tilia Cordata (Linden) Blossom** Extracted in Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)* Non-GMO *Certified Organic **Wildcrafted
Scent Distinctive floral smell of Linden Blossoms
Method of extraction Infusion (Maceration)
A process of triple maceration has been applied, which means that plant matter was replaced three times into the same solvent (Organic Jojoba Oil) for the purpose of extracting maximum amount of beneficial properties. The process of extraction works by molecular diffusion, which is very slow, so it takes a few months to obtain a premium infusion.