Hi, I'm Alisa
I moved to a big city (London) about 10 years ago. Dirt, pollution, hard water, air-conditioners had a dramatic impact on my skin and hair. My skin and scalp were dry and itchy, and I had straw-like hair that was falling out. I was desperately trying all skincare products on the market: from high street to most luxurious and expensive. But long toxic ingredient lists and short lived results just didn't work for me.
So I began my search for natural alternatives to conventional products. Whilst getting a Chemistry degree I was additionally learning about medicinal plants and their therapeutic benefits. After many years of studying, researching and testing - Herb Infused Oils by Herbowski were born. I was not just able to improve my skin and hair condition using herb infused oils but achieved astonishing results: hip length hair and velvet skin.
Our Core Values
Macerated oils, also called infused oils, are carrier oils that have been used as a solvent to extract medicinal, therapeutic and aromatic properties, impart rich colours and beautiful fragrances of herbs, plants and flowers. A process of double or triple maceration is applied by Herbowski to extract more beneficial properties into the base oil. The process of extraction works by molecular diffusion, which is very slow, so it can take up to a year to get a premium maceration.
- We are using premium organic solvents and ethically sourced organic herbs. Our solvents are premium quality Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil or Organic Jojoba Oil that we get directly from our carefully selected suppliers.
- We use fresh or wilted herbs from local farms (when possible) that are certified organic.
- We use sustainable and green extraction methods.
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable. It is made from aluminium, which is one of the most recyclable materials in the world.
- We are cruelty free, vegan, organic, sustainable. All colours are naturally derived from the infusion process. Our oils are free from synthetics, silicones, parabens, and artificial fragrances.
- We are continuously looking for new ways to improve our current products as well as creating new.
Check our full product range here and subscribe for new releases and discounts. Or email us to say hi, ask a question and request product samples!